Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pineapple Express

There are times when a chick can't help but fall in love with films that are meant for a male audience, but Pineapple Express just seems like its going to be that type of movie. It has already stolen my heart with just the trailer!!

Sypnosis:

"Next summer, the guys who brought you Superbad reunite for the action-comedy Pineapple Express. Lazy stoner Dale Denton (Seth Rogen) has only one reason to visit his equally lazy dealer Saul Silver (James Franco): to purchase weed, specifically, a rare new strain called Pineapple Express. But when Dale becomes the only witness to a murder by a crooked cop (Rosie Perez) and the city's most dangerous drug lord (Gary Cole), he panics and dumps his roach of Pineapple Express at the scene. Dale now has another reason to visit Saul: to find out if the weed is so rare that it can be traced back to him. And it is. As Dale and Saul run for their lives, they quickly discover that theyre not suffering from weed-fueled paranoia; incredibly, the bad guys really are hot on their trail and trying to figure out the fastest way to kill them both. All aboard the Pineapple Express" IMDB Board.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a friend of Heidi's... you might've met me... or maybe not.
Anyway my name's daniela [danni] and I saw you posted your blog website on neha's fb about the new twilight teaser trailer and couldn't help myself and followed the link :D [hope you don't mind!]

and then I saw this entry as I kept scrolling down. and i completely agree with you - Pinneapple Express is definitely a movie I will be watching :] ...no matter what audience it's supossed to be aimed at!

Anonymous said...

OMG I KNOW THIS MOVIE!!!!
Dude, I totally wanna watch this.
As if Franco dearest weren't incentive enough ;) !
But yeah, it looks hilarious, in a gruesome, shouldn't-really-be-funny kind of way.
Hey, we should watch it together!

Anonymous said...

I really wanna see this, it looks HILARIOUS