Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eureka Season 3

Well, the third season of Eureka at sci-fi airs July 29!!!!! YAY! I am a big fan of this little town with big secrets. The gadgets, exploits, love affairs, the really weird characters and plots, make it one of the most unique tv shows I have ever seen!! I just love Sheriff Carter and being the average guy in a genius government town. This is a must watch, probably as quirky and eccentric as others, but with its own little inside humor and quantum physics complexity (not too complex really if I can watch it, so can many). I am just excited to finally see some good shows on TV beside Law and Order: SVU.

For more info visit http://www.scifi.com/eureka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this show. I can't wait for it to come back. How cool would it be to live there.